With its mission always in mind, the Georgia Industry Environmental
Coalition provides its members a cost-sharing forum for:
Other member benefits include:
- policy and regulatory analysis,
- dialogue with regulated agencies,
- technical information exchange,
- scientific research,
- education, and
- networking opportunities.
- timely bulletins alerting members to regulatory and policy developments;
- an annual membership meeting with discussions of up-to-the-minute, industry-wide topics of interest;
- workgroup & educational meetings; and
- periodic roundtable sessions to discuss impending state regulatory initiatives and share experiences.